- Upper-left: temperature in deg C
- Lower-left: dewpoint in deg C
- Upper-right: abbreviated geopotential height (this is the last three digits of the height value). If below 500 hPa, value is in meters, otherwise it is in dam.
- Wind barb: wind speed in knots and wind direction
- Black solid lines: geopotential height each 6 dam analyzed with Barnes algorithm from upper-air observations and first guess model data
- Filled color contours with dashed lines: temperature each 4 deg C analyzed with Barnes algorithm from upper-air observations and first guess model data
Decoding time stamp example:
150704/2000: year=2015; month=07 (July); day=04; 1200=12:00 UTC