Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EST Thursday 17 January 2019.
- TONIGHT :
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 19. Wind chill near minus 26.
- FRIDAY :
- Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 24 in the morning and minus 15 in the afternoon.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 15 in the evening and minus 33 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
- SATURDAY :
- Periods of snow. High minus 20.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Periods of snow. Low minus 24.
- SUNDAY :
- Snow. High minus 18.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy. Low minus 22.
- MONDAY :
- Clearing. High minus 13.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 23.
- TUESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 14.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Snow. Low minus 14.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Snow. High minus 4.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 17. High minus 7.
Sunrise: 07h33 / Sunset: 16h42
Records for Thursday 17 January 2019
- Maximal Temperature period 1976-2008 : 7.0 C in 1990
- Minimal Temperature period 1976-2008 : -31.1 C in 1982
- Rainfall : 24.2 mm in 1990
- Snowfall : 12.8 cm in 1994
- Precipitation : 24.8 mm in 1990
- Snow on Ground : 70.0 cm in 1984
Forecast bulletins archive