Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 05h00 EST Saturday 24 February 2018.
- TODAY :
- Clearing. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
- TONIGHT :
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 8.
- SUNDAY :
- Snow at times mixed with ice pellets changing to rain in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 2.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 3.
- MONDAY :
- Sunny. High plus 4.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 6.
- TUESDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy. Low minus 2.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High plus 2.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
- THURSDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 8.
- FRIDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 13. High minus 2.
Sunrise: 06h45 / Sunset: 17h36
Records for Saturday 24 February 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1976-2008 : 6.0 C in 1981
- Minimal Temperature period 1976-2008 : -23.6 C in 1989
- Rainfall : 33.9 mm in 1981
- Snowfall : 19.4 cm in 1994
- Precipitation : 33.9 mm in 1981
- Snow on Ground : 80.0 cm in 1982
Forecast bulletins archive