Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EST Saturday 17 February 2018.
- TONIGHT :
- Cloudy. Light snow beginning late this evening. Low minus 5.
- SUNDAY :
- Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the afternoon. High plus 1.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low minus 3.
- MONDAY :
- Periods of rain. High plus 5.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Rain. Low plus 5.
- TUESDAY :
- Showers. High 9.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Periods of rain. Low plus 4.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Rain. High plus 5.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 5.
- THURSDAY :
- Clearing. High zero.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 9.
- FRIDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 12. High minus 3.
Sunrise: 06h54 / Sunset: 17h23
Records for Saturday 17 February 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1942-2016 : 6.8 C in 2011
- Minimal Temperature period 1942-2016 : -28.3 C in 1973
- Rainfall : 15.2 mm in 1942
- Snowfall : 18.5 cm in 1954
- Precipitation : 18.5 mm in 1954
- Snow on Ground : 79.0 cm in 1958
Forecast bulletins archive