Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EST Thursday 17 January 2019.
- TONIGHT :
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill near minus 25.
- FRIDAY :
- Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 23 in the morning and minus 14 in the afternoon.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 23. Wind chill minus 15 in the evening and minus 34 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 19.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Snow. Blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 21.
- SUNDAY :
- Snow. Blowing snow. Windy. High minus 17.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy. Low minus 20.
- MONDAY :
- Clearing. High minus 12.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 20.
- TUESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Snow. Low minus 10.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Periods of snow. High minus 3.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 15. High minus 6.
Sunrise: 07h30 / Sunset: 16h39
Records for Thursday 17 January 2019
- Maximal Temperature period 1942-2013 : 8.2 C in 1990
- Minimal Temperature period 1942-2013 : -27.9 C in 1982
- Rainfall : 14.7 mm in 1952
- Snowfall : 8.6 cm in 2012
- Precipitation : 14.7 mm in 1952
- Snow on Ground : 61.0 cm in 1959
Forecast bulletins archive