Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 11h30 EST Saturday 24 February 2018.
- TODAY :
- Clearing this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
- TONIGHT :
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 7.
- SUNDAY :
- Cloudy. Snow at times mixed with ice pellets beginning in the morning then changing to rain in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 cm except 10 cm across lower Richelieu. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 20 gusting to 40 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High plus 3.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 2.
- MONDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 4.
- TUESDAY :
- Increasing cloudiness. High 7.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Low zero.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 4.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
- THURSDAY :
- Sunny. High plus 3.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 7.
- FRIDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 11. High minus 2.
Sunrise: 06h40 / Sunset: 17h32
Records for Saturday 24 February 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 7.0 C in 1996
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2017 : -26.7 C in 2015
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 43.8 mm in 2016
- Snow on Ground : 4.0 cm in 2016
Forecast bulletins archive