Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EDT Sunday 27 May 2018.
- TONIGHT :
- A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
- MONDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29. Humidex 34. UV index 8 or very high.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Showers ending after midnight then clearing. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 in the evening. Low 14.
- TUESDAY :
- Sunny. High 24.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 12.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Sunny. High 27.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 15.
- THURSDAY :
- Sunny. High 28.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.
- FRIDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 25.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 16.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low 10. High 22.
Sunrise: 05h11 / Sunset: 20h30
Records for Monday 28 May 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 32.7 C in 2016
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 2.2 C in 1997
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 9.4 mm in 2005
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive