Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 11h30 EDT Tuesday 21 August 2018.
- TODAY :
- Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 26. Humidex 30. UV index 9 or very high.
- TONIGHT :
- Cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 20.
- WEDNESDAY :
- A few showers ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High 22. Humidex 30. UV index 4 or moderate.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11.
- THURSDAY :
- Sunny. High 24.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 14.
- FRIDAY :
- Sunny. High 28.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 16.
- SATURDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 25.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 18.
- SUNDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low 19.
- MONDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 27.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low 13. High 24.
Sunrise: 06h01 / Sunset: 19h51
Records for Tuesday 21 August 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 30.5 C in 1995
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 5.5 C in 2007
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 27.6 mm in 2011
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive