Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EDT Wednesday 17 October 2018.
- TONIGHT :
- Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 1 with frost. Wind chill minus 8 overnight.
- THURSDAY :
- Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5. UV index 3 or moderate.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Low plus 1 with risk of frost.
- FRIDAY :
- Sunny. High 15.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Showers. Low 8.
- SATURDAY :
- Periods of rain. High 11.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
- SUNDAY :
- Sunny. High 6.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 4.
- MONDAY :
- Increasing cloudiness. High plus 5.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
- TUESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. High 6.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low plus 4. High 12.
Sunrise: 07h14 / Sunset: 18h08
Records for Wednesday 17 October 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1993-2017 : 18.4 C in 1999
- Minimal Temperature period 1993-2017 : -1.9 C in 1994
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 14.1 mm in 2001
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive