Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 11h30 EST Saturday 24 February 2018.
- TODAY :
- Clearing early this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
- TONIGHT :
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 5.
- SUNDAY :
- Snow or periods of freezing rain changing to rain near noon and ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southeast 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 3.
- MONDAY :
- Sunny. High 6.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 6.
- TUESDAY :
- Increasing cloudiness. High plus 5.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Rain. Low zero.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High plus 3.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 6.
- THURSDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 4.
- THURSDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 7.
- FRIDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 11. High minus 2.
Sunrise: 06h43 / Sunset: 17h35
Records for Saturday 24 February 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2017 : 6.7 C in 1996
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2017 : -27.5 C in 2015
- Rainfall : 0.0 mm in 2006
- Snowfall : 10.0 cm in 2012
- Precipitation : 23.0 mm in 2016
- Snow on Ground : 29.0 cm in 2006
Forecast bulletins archive