Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EST Thursday 17 January 2019.
- TONIGHT :
- Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning overnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 18. Wind chill near minus 25.
- FRIDAY :
- Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 23 in the morning and minus 14 in the afternoon.
- FRIDAY NIGHT :
- Periods of light snow ending in the evening then clearing. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 16 in the evening and minus 30 overnight. Risk of frostbite.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 20.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Snow. Blowing snow. Windy. Low minus 21.
- SUNDAY :
- Snow. Blowing snow. Windy. High minus 18.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods. Low minus 21.
- MONDAY :
- Sunny. High minus 15.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low minus 20.
- TUESDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 11.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Snow. Low minus 11.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Periods of snow. High minus 3.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low minus 15. High minus 5.
Sunrise: 07h31 / Sunset: 16h41
Records for Thursday 17 January 2019
- Maximal Temperature period 1995-2018 : 6.8 C in 1996
- Minimal Temperature period 1995-2018 : -27.6 C in 1997
- Rainfall : 0.0 mm in 2012
- Snowfall : 4.0 cm in 2012
- Precipitation : 25.5 mm in 2007
- Snow on Ground : 22.0 cm in 2018
Forecast bulletins archive