Public forecasts / Environment and Climate Change Canada
Forecasts issued at 15h45 EDT Friday 25 May 2018.
- TONIGHT :
- Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low 15.
- SATURDAY :
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning near noon. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the afternoon. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning. High 17. UV index 5 or moderate.
- SATURDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm before morning. Low 11.
- SUNDAY :
- Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 21.
- SUNDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 13.
- MONDAY :
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 28.
- MONDAY NIGHT :
- Cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of showers. Low 14.
- TUESDAY :
- Sunny. High 26.
- TUESDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 10.
- WEDNESDAY :
- Sunny. High 27.
- WEDNESDAY NIGHT :
- Clear. Low 16.
- THURSDAY :
- A mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers. High 27.
Averages (1981-2010) for the period : Low 10. High 21.
Sunrise: 05h15 / Sunset: 20h31
Records for Saturday 26 May 2018
- Maximal Temperature period 1994-2017 : 34.2 C in 2010
- Minimal Temperature period 1994-2017 : 1.4 C in 2009
- Rainfall : mm in
- Snowfall : cm in
- Precipitation : 67.5 mm in 1994
- Snow on Ground : cm in
Forecast bulletins archive