Aller au contenu

Greeting from NB

Dear all,

Apologies for my lack of French. Unfortunately English is my native and only tongue, but hopefully being on here I can brush up on my French!

I am originally from the UK, but now living in Moncton, NB. I also run a weather site here in the Maritimes, which appears to have developed a life of it`s own!!

I have been a big user of Metoecentre since moving to Canada, in fact I would be completely lost without the 240hr GGEM :lol: Great site guys.

au revoir

Hello! Welcome here, I hope and think that you enjoy with us!

What is your website? Can we have the address? Thanks!

Oh, you are the and only one person from the maritims, I hope that you can stay and speak with us about the weather condition all the time you want, and if you can't, then especially if you have a big storm in you neighborhood.

Modifié par Patito

Hello Bob!

Welcome on this board!

Is your weather station online? If it is, please do not hesitate to share your website address with us. What weather station do you use? Davis, Oregon, Peet Bros? etc...

I imagine that you must have some pretty cool data, with remnants of Hurricanes that reaches your area?

Cheers!

Modifié par WxQuebec

Thanks.

I have no weather station online yet. Maybe in the summer that will change. I have my eyes on a Davis Pro, but first I need to wind the 649 :D

I run the website maritimesweather.com

Yup, we occasionally get some exciting weather in Moncton, this winter however was a little quieter than previous ones. I am looking forward to summer now :lol: