Aller au contenu

Bonjour/Hello

markphiladelphia

Hi,

I am a weather enthusiast from Philadelphia. I have been to Quebec City for Winter Carnival 3 of the last 5 years. I have found no better place to be in the winter than Quebec City! I track the weather there on the Envirornment Canada website and the Weather Network. It seems quite often that the weather is snowy and exciting there when it is boring here. I intend to come up to Quebec at some point in January.

Je voudrais parler français sur ce forum mais je pourrais des embarass moi-même.

"Patito" has told me that many of you speak English, so maybe when I post, you can respond in English. I will continue to read the Forum from time to time. I can comprehend some of it.

So, hello and thank you.

Mark

• 3 semaines après...

Thank you for the warm welcome! We are crying here in the Middle Atlantic Coast....not even one inch of snow yet in Philadelphia! Of course that increases the chances that I will be visiting your province this winter. How much snow have Quebec City and Montreal had this year? Does Malbaie get a lot more than Quebec City?

Thanks

Mark

Thank you for the warm welcome!  We are crying here in the Middle Atlantic Coast....not even one inch of snow yet in Philadelphia!  Of course that increases the chances that I will be visiting your province this winter.  How much snow have Quebec City and Montreal had this year?  Does Malbaie get a lot more than Quebec City?

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark,

Depending on the years, the time of year and what you're hoping to do, you might find more snow in La Malbaie than Quebec City. But at the moment, for downhill skiing and cross-country skiing, snow conditions are awesome in the Quebec City area. For snowmobiling, conditions are already good but you might want to wait a couple more weeks.

Hopefully you'll like your trip to La Belle Province.

Thierry

P.S. No snow, no T.O. ... bad start to the winter in Philly indeed!